FSN monitors are designed to reproduce multi-modality imaging, using an extensive selection of input connections, and comprehensive signal timing tables. Picture-in-picture or picture-by-picture screen layouts can be fully adjusted for size and position, giving surgeons the flexibility to work with video images tailored to their preference. FSN display monitors are designed without an internal fan. This eliminates the spread of contaminates and makes the monitor better suited for the sterile field in an operating room.
- Displays live medical video signals at peak resolution
- Image control includes size, position, over scan, zoom, pan, freeze
- Artifact-free images for confident decision making during surgery
- Conforms to Electromagnetic Directive 2004/108/EC and 93/42/EEC
- Compatible with analog or digital video sources
- A high-end visualization system with in-service dependability
- Reduce cable clutter with the back cover plate
FSN’s 32” LED display features expanded I/O options, including dual DVI and SDI, plus DC out power for smaller components. FS-L3202D is ideal for showing big images, yet is still within the size range recommended by most OR boom arm systems. A handheld remote control is included.